Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Lady Liberty, my Peter Max interpratation!!



I love to paint! But I'm not a painter! I do paint to get relax. Is a therapy! A few days ago I did a painting class. I was introduce to Peter Max art work! He uses a bunch of beautiful bright colors in his paints. He change classic into a non traditional work. I love to be bold and non traditional.  That is the reason I did choose his style or interpretation. I'm a Puerto Rican born an raised! At the same time I'm American by birth, but I still Hispanic. My first language is the Spanish language and the second is English. I'm a human melting pot and I love it.The first paint is the traditional style some of the students did at The Shop. The second paint is the one I did at The Shop! In the third picture you can see part of the process. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment